Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Old New Old

So I thought I was going to start a whole new blog and discard the old one.... but I think I've changed my mind.

I decided to just merge the two blogs together and keep the first blog's name: Wonderwheat. I chose to do this because wonderwheat is also the name of my email address and the name of my etsy shop. Well, technically my etsy shop is WonderWheatcraft..... but close enough.

Continuity and all that.

I haven't posted in quite a while and the last few times that I did post were well..... more or less depressing. Sorry about that. I was going through a weird negatively emotional time that was, funnily enough, followed quickly by a very surprising and relieving emotional time.

To be less vague and to update anyone who doesn't know yet..... I'm pregnant!

Which is wonderful and amazing since I was actually beginning to question my ability to get pregnant.

God answered my prayer. "For this child I prayed..." 1 Sam. 1:27

I'm 13 weeks along as of today. So far, it feels like it's going by really slowly, but I'm sure that soon the whole thing will feel like it's flying by too fast. That's how time seems to work, isn't it? When you're really excited about something and you feel like you can't wait till it happens, time slows down and takes a leisurely stroll while you're crawling out of your skin with anticipation and wishing it would get a move on. However, when you're dreading something or are less prepared than you'd like to be, time seems to be completely unobliging and sneaks out of nowhere and jumps right in your face. How rude.

Anyway, more updates on the whole baby thing, and life in general, later.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment